Applications and Forms


Class A Liquor, Wine, Beer and Brewpub License Packet
Class A On Premise Application (effective June 7, 2019)
Non-Intoxicating Beer Floor Plan Extension Packet (effective June 6, 2019)
Class B Beer and Wine Off Premise License Packet
Retail License Off Premise Application (effective June 6, 2019)
Special Events License Packet
Special Event Fair and Festival License Application (effective June 7, 2019)
Class A Liquor, Wine and Beer On Premise (Private Resort Hotel-Private Golf Club) License Packet
Class A Liquor, Wine and Beer On Premise (Private Resort Hotel-Private Hotel-Private Golf Club) License Packet (effective June 7, 2019)
Retail Liquor Outlet Packet
Floor Plan Form
Release of Information Waiver
TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration



Licensing Non-Retail

Direct Shipper Licensing Packet
Direct Shippers Licensing FAQ
Mini Distillery Licensing Packet
Distillery Licensing Packet
Farm Winery License Packet
Winery Licensing Packet
Vendor Registration Packet
Transportation Packet
Industrial License Packet
Ethyl Alcohol Application Packet
Ethyl Alcohol Order Form
Ethyl Alcohol Received and Used Form
Sacramental Application Packet
Sacramental Wine Order Form
Liquor and Wine License Application



Liquor Representative Packet
Contiguous Market Zones
Market Zone Map
Representative POS or Promotions Request
Restricted Rectangle Sign
Restricted Stop Sign
WV Approved Wine Bags
Treasurer's Office EFT Authorization
Dry or Local Option Areas

Beer Growler Information

Non-Intoxicating Beer Growler Requirements and Application
Examples of Growlers
Example of Growler Seal
Example of Growler Labels
Growler Application


Beer / Non-Retail

Resident Brewer License Packet
Brewer/Importer License Packet
Non-Intoxicating Beer Distributor Packet
Non-Intoxicating Beer Representative Permit Packet
Brewer/Importer and Resident Brewer Pricing
Non-Intoxicating Beer Label Registration (Directions) & Non-Intoxicating Beer Listing Approval Sheet
Non-Intoxicating Beer Distributor and West Virginia Resident Brewer Lists
Non-Intoxicating Beer One Day Event Nonprofit (Effective June 6, 2019)



Wine Supplier Licensing Packet
Wine Distributor Licensing Packet
Wine Representative Packet
Wine Brand Registration Packet
One Day Event Nonprofit Form
Dry or Local Option Areas
Wine One Day Event Nonprofit (Effective June 6, 2019)